Monday, June 27, 2011

WHEN THERE IS NO INSPIRATION AT ALL!

I'm not so good that I wish to, no inspiration, suddenly my creative mood stoped. So I began to follow these rules below, one by one, and mainly the 13 " Surrounded yourself with creative people" mixed with the one that said "Get away from the computer"... it worked with me, I hope it will help you too.

Não estou tão bem quanto gostaria, de repente parece que a minha inspiração parou e o meu lado criativo resolveu tirar férias sem pré-aviso. Então, encontrei estas regras que se seguem e uma por uma comecei a segui-las, sobretudo, a regra 13 "Rodeia-te de pessoas criativas" misturada com a que diz " mantem-te afastadpo do computador" e comigo está a resultar. Espero que vos inspirem também.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive