Friday, June 17, 2011

INSPIRATION: FLY

" My name is Lauren Withrow and I am a 17 year old photographer based in Dallas, Texas. Photography is woven into each cell of my body, never to be removed. The greatest joy I have in life is taking pictures and I hope that through my images I can bring a little piece of my passion out into the world" Lauren Withrow, photographer

"O meu nome é Lauren Withrow e sou uma fotógrafa de 17 anos a viver em Dallas, Texas. Fotografia está tecida dentro das células do meu corpo e nunca poderão ser removidas. A grande alegria que tenho na vida é tirar fotos e espero que através das minhas imagens eu possa trazer pequenos pedaços da minha paixão visiveis ao mundo" Lauren Withrow, fotografa








So do you think you can't fly?

Visit Lauren Withrow website HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive